What’s New With Notiq: Updated Services, International Travel Offerings and More!
Here’s an update from the founder on how Notiq Agency is shifting into the next best gear for its loyal travelers in 2021 and beyond.
While 2020 wasn’t very kind to the travel industry, the past almost two years have brought numerous opportunities forward for both learning and growth—and that’s exactly what Notiq Agency has been doing!
Our team may be small, but we are mighty—and we’re growing! So, I thought it was high time our services and offerings grew right along with us. Here are a few things our clients can expect from us moving forward:
- While we’ve loved planning memorable domestic excursions for our clients, effective immediately, Notiq Agency will no longer plan domestic travel for groups, with the exception of travel to Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Why? Because we’re shifting gears to focus on what seems to be the most coveted type of travel to our clients: international travel. Planning a trip to Costa Rica? We’ve got you. Heading to Africa? We’ve got you there, too. Notiq Agency will only plan international travel getaways for groups of 6 or more.
- And while we’re upping our group travel game, we thought it only appropriate to give our clients an even better, more VIP experience right along with it, which is why Notiq Agency will now include private roundtrip airport transfers with all bookings (wave goodbye to the rideshare line!).
- Speaking of all bookings, all groups can now expect the following services from Notiq Agency: a quote, customized guest invitations, guest coordination and management, personalized guest list link, personalized digital flyer, and a 30-minute Q&A session with you, your guests and a Notiq Agency group travel expert 1-2 weeks prior to your departure. In case you’re keeping count, that’s 3 new offerings that weren’t available to all groups before now. Who’s excited?!
- As you can see, we’re trying to take care of our clients from start to finish. That’s why Notiq Agency will no longer offer DIY services for group travel or destination weddings. Let us do the grunt work!
- For all exciting excursions or group travel celebrations, Notiq Agency will offer “First Class” and “Book & Go” options for clients to choose from. “First Class” travelers can expect a curated, day-by-day itinerary, for example. (You can take a look at what each option gets you here.)
And that’s what’s been going on over here! Thank you to all of our incredible clients—both returning and new. For our fresh faces, you can brush up on a few of the types of travel we can help plan for you, or take a look at our destination wedding and vow renewal offerings.
Until next time!
Founder & CEO, Notiq Agency