4 Ways to Plan Your Destination Wedding With Notiq Agency
Did you know the group travel experts at Notiq Agency can double as your personal destination wedding planner? Keep reading to find out how.
Notiq Agency’s seasoned team specializes in planning, coordinating and executing destination weddings and vow renewals. The best part? With four packages to choose from, Notiq Agency extends its helping hand to any type of couple—from the DIY duo to the pair that doesn’t want to lift a finger. Here’s a closer look at how Notiq can help bring your dream wedding to life.
- Deluxe Package
Ideal for the couple that has the majority of their wedding details covered and just needs an expert’s opinion on where to tie the knot and help with checking travel off their list, Notiq Agency’s Deluxe package is ideal. While this option does now include having the Notiq Agency staff attend the wedding, manage guest coordination, or handle on-site wedding coordination at your destination, this package offers couples travel agent services such as booking airfare, lodging, transportation, and travel protection. With this plan, you can expect the team to assist with:
- Determining a wedding destination and finding a resort for multi-night-stay accommodations
- Arranging and booking travel for the wedding party and guests, which includes roundtrip airfare and airport transportation, plus lodging, travel protection and travel booking information to include on a wedding website or guest correspondence
- Sending wedding e-invitations to guests and including details regarding roundtrip airfare and airport transportation, lodging and travel protection
- Gold Package
If you’re having trouble landing a wedding date, especially because communicating with international venues can seem like a never-ending headache, Notiq’s Gold Package offers everything included in the Deluxe Package, in addition to securing and finalizing your wedding date and travel accommodations directly with the resort. No more weekly phone calls with venues!
- Platinum Package
With all of its shiny bells and whistles, there’s a reason Notiq Agency’s Platinum Package continues to be a crowd-favorite. With this option, the Notiq team takes an all-hands-on-deck approach to allow the happy couple to be hands-off—that means taking care of everything, and we mean everything, from start to finish. In addition to the same luxurious offered in the Deluxe and Gold Packages, with the Platinum Package, couples get:
- Full wedding planning and on-site coordination, which includes full design and theme conception
- Budget creation and management
- Manage all wedding details at the destination and/or resort, which includes vendor selection, management, and coordination
- On-site coordination with two Notiq Agency experts present (a destination wedding specialist and assistant) for the wedding rehearsal and wedding day to ensure smooth execution leading up to and on the day of the wedding