6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Small Group Travel With Notiq Agency
As travel restrictions are slowly lifted across the U.S. and beyond, here’s what Notiq Agency’s small group travel opportunities have to offer.
The light at the end of the tunnel for the travel industry is slowly but surely getting a little brighter as more and more vaccines for COVID-19 are being dispersed and many states and countries are easing up on restrictions for travelers entering and exiting. If you’re like us and already dreaming about filling up your passport with new stamps, here are 6 reasons why you should consider Notiq Agency’s expertly curated selection of small group travel opportunities to curb your wanderlust cravings.
- Traveling with a group of people tends to be safer than hitting the road solo.
If you’re unsure of traveling alone for safety reasons, but don’t necessarily want to explore destinations with 50-plus other people, small group travel (think groups of 10-12 travelers) is likely right up your alley. All of Notiq Agency’s Wanderlust by Notiq (WBN) tours are escorted by a Notiq group travel specialists and in-destination expert, so guests can have peace of mind and feel safe every step of the way.
- Notiq’s expert group travel professionals take on all the work—so you only experience the fun—by providing a thoughtfully curated itinerary.
For those who love traveling but don’t necessarily love the research that goes into planning the perfect getaway, small group travel is likely right up your alley. With Notiq Agency, each trip’s itinerary allows travelers the opportunity to experience the destination through unique tours and excursions, while also carving out time for self-led sightseeing and personally planned activities, making each Wanderlust by Notiq adventure the perfect balance of balanced activities.
- Booking a small group trip through a professional travel advisor? Wayyy easier than scheduling your own.
Say sayonara to reading hundreds of Airbnb reviews, or looking up nearby hotels, or figuring out plane tickets before being able to even decide on your destination. Notiq has it all covered, starting with a hassle-free, headache-free booking process. Just visit the website, book your getaway, and start packing your bags!
- With expert travel professionals as your guides, you’ll get even more out of your trip with exclusive events and networking opportunities.
For its small group clientele, Notiq Agency offers exclusive events during each WBN getaway—think meet and greets and a farewell gathering—so you can connect with other travelers on the trip (a big perk for solo travelers).
- With every country, city, and state updating its travel restrictions daily, keeping up with what you need to travel to your destination can be a challenge in and of itself. Luckily, Notiq’s small group travelers don’t have to worry about that.
Notiq Agency provides step-by-step instructions for what it takes to travel in 2021, including all entry and exit requirements for the destination, required documents, must-haves to put on your packing list and more. Additionally, Notiq’s team hosts a virtual meeting with all guests prior to departure to answer any last-minute questions that the travelers may have, as well as address any updates on their trip.
- Each of Notiq Agency’s small group travelers are treated like a VIP!
Notiq’s thoughtful team always finds a way to surprise clients with some type of goodie when they arrive at their destination as a thank-you for their continued support.
Ready to take flight on a Wanderlust by Notiq trip? Here’s what’s on the agenda for this year:
- Costa Rica: May 27 – June 1
- Dubai: Sept. 24 – Oct. 3
- Morocco: Nov. 20 – Dec. 2
- Ghana: Dec. 24 – Jan. 4
Spots on each trip are limited, so book now and pack later!